Career Support from My IT Future
My IT Future Works with You to Drive Your Success
- Career Assessment to determine best career paths for your aptitudes.
- Aids to pass Certification Exams
- Guidance on resume writing, interviewing and maximizing your job search
- Job search assistance and job placement
Meet our Career Services Team
Career Services Director
I am the Director of Career Services and have been here for almost 8 years. My tenure with My IT Future has helped me to understand the students’ professional needs after they complete training. I truly enjoy assisting our students with job placement and witnessing the end result after all of their hard work and training. I strive to provide each client the necessary coaching and guidance from the start of their training through the completion of their program. Once you begin a student beings their training, the services provided include:
- Resume construction assistance, interview coaching and mentoring, teaching students how to network and interview effectively and providing invitations to private, on-site job fairs conducted by top companies exclusively for My IT Future students.
- Students receive weekly job leads via email for employment opportunities with our business clients and placement partners. Students receive these from e-Hired a database utilized to send out current employment opportunities).
- After completion of training, we assist with getting student resumes in front of recruiters and hiring managers.
I assist our students with resume construction and help to educate them on ways to make sure that their resume that is submitted electronically will get pass the algorithms and into the hands of Recruiters and HR Representatives. Interviewing for employment opportunities can be very intimidating and very difficult for some to master. I assist with interview coaching and mentoring that prepare our students for various types of interviews (such as individual, groups, and online).
Also, I work to teach our students how to network effectively through their LinkedIn profiles and at virtual or in-person career fairs. Our goal is to ensure that each student has a winning resume, confidence to be successful during interviews, and can present themselves in a professional manner while networking. When the world class education students receive from My IT Future is coupled with the Career Services resume, interview, and networking assistance, they will be set for an amazing future.
I have been assisting military service members, their family members, and civilians with career services for the last 7 years with various organizations and now have my home with My IT Future. Working with individuals and assisting them with reaching new heights in their careers is truly rewarding. My IT Future is an amazing company that not only goes above and beyond for the students but for their staff as well. I am thrilled to be a part of the My IT Future family!
Certification Exam Assistance
An essential component in most IT career paths is the passing of certification exams. At My IT Future, we’re dedicated to helping you pass those exams as easily as possible, by providing access to:
- Practice Tests to strengthen your understanding and bolster your confidence
- Study Guides to clarify important concepts in ways that transfer to answering exam questions
- Study Groups are often formed by peers going through the same program
- Testing Centers at My IT Future locations provide a comfortable and familiar environment in which to take exams