Microsoft Office Excel 2021: Part 2
Whether you need to crunch numbers for sales, inventory, information technology, human resources, or other organizational purposes and departments, the ability to get the right information to the right people at the right time can create a powerful competitive advantage. After all, the world runs on data more than ever before and that’s a trend not likely to change, or even slow down, any time soon. But with so much data available and being created on a nearly constant basis, the ability to make sense of that data becomes more critical and challenging with every passing day. You already know how to get Microsoft® Office Excel® to perform simple calculations and how to modify your workbooks and worksheets to make them easier to read, interpret, and present to others. But, Excel is capable o
This Course is for…
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel 2021 and who wish to begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel to analyze and present data.
Schedule / Enroll
1 – Working with Functions
- Topic A: Work with Ranges
- Topic B: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic C: Work with Logical Functions
- Topic D: Work with Date and Time Functions
- Topic E: Work with Text Functions
2 – Working with Lists
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Filter Data
- Topic C: Query Data with Database Functions
- Topic D: Outline and Subtotal Data
3 – Analyzing Data
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Topic C: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
4 – Visualizing Data with Charts
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Use Advanced Chart Features
5 – Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyze PivotTable Data
- Topic C: Present Data with PivotCharts
- Topic D: Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions.
Work with functions.
Work with lists.
Visualize data with charts.
Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.