Microsoft Office Excel 2021: Part 3
Clearly, you use Excel a lot in your role. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be taking this course. By now, you’re already familiar with Microsoft® Office Excel® 2021, its functions and formulas, a lot of its features and functionality, and its powerful data analysis tools. You are likely called upon to analyze and report on data frequently, work in collaboration with others to deliver actionable organizational intelligence, and keep and maintain workbooks for all manner of purposes. At this level of use and collaboration, you have also likely encountered your fair share of issues and challenges. You’re too busy, though, to waste time scouring over workbooks to resolve issues or to perform repetitive, monotonous tasks. You need to know how to get Excel to do more for you so you can focus on what’s r
This Course is for…
This course is intended for students who are experienced Excel 2021 users and have a desire or need to advance their skills in working with some of the more advanced Excel features. Students will likely need to troubleshoot large, complex workbooks, automate repetitive tasks, engage in collaborative partnerships involving workbook data, construct complex Excel functions, and use those functions to perform rigorous analysis of extensive, complex datasets.
Schedule / Enroll
1 – Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Topic A: Use Links and External References
- Topic B: Use 3-D References
- Topic C: Consolidate Data
2 – Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Topic A: Collaborate on a Workbook
- Topic B: Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
3 – Automating Workbook Functionality
- Topic A: Apply Data Validation
- Topic B: Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Topic C: Work with Macros
4 – Using Lookup Functions, Dynamic Arrays, and Formula Auditing
- Topic A: Use Lookup Functions
- Topic B: Use Dynamic Arrays and Dynamic Array Functions
- Topic C: Trace Cells
- Topic D: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
5 – Forecasting Data
- Topic A: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Topic B: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Topic C: Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Topic D: Forecast Data Trends
6 – Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Topic A: Create Sparklines
- Topic B: Map Data
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform advanced data analysis, collaborate on workbooks with other users, and automate workbook functionality.
Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
Share and protect workbooks.
Automate workbook functionality.
Use Lookup functions, dynamic arrays, and formula auditing.
Create sparklines and map data.