Microsoft Office Word 2021: Part 2
After you master the basics of creating, editing, and printing Microsoft® Word documents, you’re ready to move on to tackling the more advanced features. In this course, you will work with features such as formats, styles, and templates to create professional documents with a consistent look and feel. You will add visual interest to your documents by using the tables and charts features. Quick Parts and templates provide efficiency and consistency when adding content, and long complex documents can be simplified and managed in Master Documents. Finally, you will use the mail merge feature to automate sending individual letters to customers. Creating professional-looking documents can give you and your organization a competitive edge. Implementing time-saving features such as document templ
This Course is for…
This course is designed for students who wish to use Microsoft Word to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow them to customize those documents.
Schedule / Enroll
1 – Organizing Content Using Tables and Charts
- Topic A: Sort Table Data
- Topic B: Control Cell Layout
- Topic C: Perform Calculations in a Table
- Topic D: Create a Chart
- Topic E: Add an Excel Table to a Word Document (Optional)
2 – Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
- Topic A: Create and Modify Text Styles
- Topic B: Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Topic C: Apply Document Themes
3 – Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Topic A: Insert Building Blocks
- Topic B: Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Topic C: Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
4 – Using Templates to Automate Document Formatting
- Topic A: Create a Document Using a Template
- Topic B: Create and Modify a Template
- Topic C: Manage Templates with the Template Organizer
5 – Controlling the Flow of a Document
- Topic A: Control Paragraph Flow
- Topic B: Insert Section Breaks
- Topic C: Insert Columns
- Topic D: Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
6 – Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
- Topic A: Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Topic B: Insert an Index
- Topic C: Insert a Table of Contents
- Topic D: Insert an Ancillary Table
- Topic E: Manage Outlines
- Topic F: Create a Master Document
7 – Using Mail Merge to Create Letters, Envelopes, and Labels
- Topic A: Use Mail Merge
- Topic B: Merge Envelopes and Labels
In this course, you will learn to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow you to customize those documents.
Organize content using tables and charts.
Customize formats using styles and themes.
Insert content using Quick Parts.
Use templates to automate document formatting.
Control the flow of a document.
Simplify and manage long documents.
Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.