Microsoft Project 2019/2021: Part 2
Welcome to Microsoft® Project® 2019/2021: Part 2. This course is designed to familiarize you with some of the advanced features and functions of Microsoft Project so you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
In Microsoft® Project® 2019/2021: Part 1, you learned the basic features of Microsoft Project during the planning phase of a project. This course covers the advanced knowledge and skills a project manager needs to update a project plan in Project during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project. In other words, once your project plan is approved by the project sponsor, this course will enable you to manage the project so that it is completed on time, within budget, and according to scope.
Note: This course is for anyone who has Proje
This Course is for…
This course is designed for a person with an understanding of project management concepts and who is responsible for creating and maintaining project plans. Target students will be looking to acquire the advanced knowledge and skills needed to update a project plan in Microsoft Project during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project.
Schedule / Enroll
1 – Updating a Project Plan
- Topic A: Enter Task Progress
- Topic B: Enter Overtime Work
- Topic C: Edit Tasks
- Topic D: Update Cost Rate Tables
- Topic E: Update a Baseline
2 – Viewing Project Progress
- Topic A: Use View Commands
- Topic B: Add a Custom Field
- Topic C: Create Custom Views
- Topic D: Format and Share the Timeline View
3 – Reporting on Project Progress
- Topic A: View Built-in Reports
- Topic B: Create Custom Reports
- Topic C: Create a Visual Report
4 – Reusing Project Plan Information
- Topic A: Create a Project Plan Template
- Topic B: Share Project Plan Elements with Other Plans
5 – Working with Multiple Projects
- Topic A: Share Resources
- Topic B: Link Project Plans
In this course, you will maintain project plans during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project.
Update a project plan.
Generate project views to manage a project.
Create project reports to share a project’s status.
Reuse project plan information.
Work with multiple projects.