C400C CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
This course is designed primarily for cybersecurity practitioners who perform job functions related to protecting information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This course focuses on the knowledge, ability, and skills necessary to provide for the defense of those information systems in a cybersecurity context, including protection, detection, analysis, investigation, and response processes. In addition, the course ensures that all members of an IT team—everyone from help desk staff to the Chief Information Officer—understand their role in these security processes. In this course, you will assess and respond to security threats and operate a systems and network security analysis
platform. You will:
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze the cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques oncomputing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Evaluate the organization's security through penetration testing.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization's technology architecture.